Saturday 8 October 2011

Amelia's Magazine | London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Fashion Shenzhen Deng Hao


Amelia's Magazine | London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Fashion Shenzhen Deng Hao

I had alot of problems doing this illustration, repeated crashings of GIMP and losing work I had done, and having to re-do - so it could have been a lot better but the deadline was tight for me as I have to share the computer at the moment with Darren, so there were versions containing details that were better than in the finished result, details on the front of the dress, for example, but such is life. I also wanted to make the background a lovely deep jade green but that did not happen as my shift on the computer ended before I could finalise that. I really need to get a new laptop! But overall I like it, I loved the chance to do a really over the top dress like this - reminding me of those Spanish flamenco dolls - one of which I had once, wearing a very similar red dress, when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment