Saturday 8 October 2011

Amelia's Magazine | London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Exhibition Review: Fashion Shenzhen


Amelia's Magazine | London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Exhibition Review: Fashion Shenzhen


I found this a little of a challenge to draw due to it not being worn by a body - and the photograph compacted the layers far more than here - I had to use my imagination and a little digital work to fan the layers out more and even out the straps so it looked more visually pleasing as what I was working from was literally, a photo of an arm and of a dress being held up (at an angle) from a hanger. Still I'm quite pleased with the result in the end. I changed it to being laid out flat or possibly floating mid air! Read the lovely review of the Exhibition for Fashion Shenzhen by June Chanpoomidole and see some lovely illustrations by clicking the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment